Indonesian-style Chicken Porridge
324 kcal per serving
- [The amount shown in the picture is for 1.8L（ 10cup） type.]
How to make
- Wash the rice in the inner pot and drain the water.
Add salt and white pepper and add the chicken stock up to level 1 of “Porridge・hard”
（level 0.5 for the 1.0L（5.5 cup）type cooker） in the inner pot as well.
If the chicken stock does not reach level 1 of “Porridge・hard”
（level 0.5 for the 1.0L（5.5 cup）type cooker）, add some water.
Mix the ingredients well.
- Select the “Porridge” menu, set the heating time to 60 minutes, and press the [Start] key.
- Boil and tear the chicken into pieces by hand.
- Chop the green onion and cilantro.
- When cooking is complete, place the porridge into a serving bowl and top with the toppings.